Moving and change of adress

Formalities related to moving to Norway are handled by two national government bodies - the Skatt Vest Tax Assesment Office and the Office of the National Public Registrar.

At these offices, you can obtain information about the following:

  • Moving and names
  • Tax deduction cards
  • Tax returns
  • Inheritance and gifts
  • Value-added tax
  • Employers' contribution (social security)

    Usefull links:
    Norwegian Tax Administration
Publisert av Ingunn Teigen. Sist endra 14.04.2016
Fann du det du leita etter?

Øygarden municipality Visiting/post-adress: Ternholmvegen 2

5337 Rong
Tlf: Telephone:56382000
E-post :